Visit Our Community When Traveling From Long Distances
Our clinic located in Oconomowoc, Wl offers many options for patients who would like to travel to us from farther distances. Whether you want to stay overnight after your surgery or check out local coffee shops and restaurants, we’ve got you covered.
Choose convenience when scheduling your surgery with us. Many patients that travel from
longer distances choose to stay the night at a nearby hotel for comfort and to easily
coordinate with your one-day post-op appointment. We can schedule your appointment for
the morning after your surgery to coincide with when you’d like to head back home.
Some hotels in the area include the Hilton Garden Inn which is less than five minutes away
from our practice and offers a 15% discount for Parkins Plastic Surgery patients. If you’re
looking for something a little more upscale, The Delafield Hotel is a great boutique hotel
that’s only ten minutes away.
If you’re looking for cute cafes in the area, there are plenty of options to choose from. These are also great places for your surgical support person to visit while they wait for your surgery to be complete.
- S&J Cafe – This small, family-owned cafe is loved by locals for its awesome owners, friendly staff, and amazing food.
- Roots Coffee Bar & Cafe – Located on Lake Fowler, Roots Coffee Bar & Cafe offers a relaxing atmosphere along with highly-rated coffee and food options.
- Stone Creek Coffee – Local cafe chain that offers a variety of coffee and tea options as well as pastries and other light bites.
- Whelan’s Coffee & Ice Cream – Not your typical coffee shop, in addition to coffee, food, and other specialty drinks, Whelan’s offers fresh, homemade ice cream!
- Fresh Baked – This local cafe is highly rated for its delicious, authentic French pastries and great staff!
The Oconomowoc area provides a variety of highly-rated restaurants for you to enjoy when traveling to us at Parkins Plastic Surgery.
- Lucky Chucky’s Beach Bar & Grill – Right down the road from Parkins Plastic Surgery, Lucky Chucky’s Beach Bar & Grill has great food and drinks along with a spectacular view of Silver Lake.
- Bella Gusto Restaurant And Italian Market & Pizzeria – This lovely spot located in downtown Oconomowoc offers an all-in-one Italian experience with their restaurant, deli, and marketplace!
- Crafty Cow – Specializing in craft burgers, beers, and cocktails, Crafty Cow is highly recommended in downtown Oconomowoc by locals and tourists.
- Maxim’s at Oconomowoc Depot – A historic train depot turned into a restaurant and bar that provides a new experience for you to enjoy along with amazing food and friendly staff.
- Rosati’s Pizza – Since 1998, Rosati’s has served authentic Italian food that is made from high-quality, fresh ingredients.
Looking for something a little more upscale? No worries! There are plenty of fine dining options to choose from in Oconomowoc and nearby cities.
- Sobie’s Restaurant – Owners Mike and Lydia pride their restaurant on their “Farm to Table Comfort Food” that local and visiting patrons love!
- Zin – Uncommon California Italian – This contemporary restaurant located in Delafield provides a unique dining experience and many California-inspired Italian menu options.
- I.d. at Delafield Hotel – Many customers love this restaurant for its modern contemporary atmosphere and a fantastic selection of food and drinks.
- Coco’s Seafood and Steakhouse – This fine-dining steakhouse located in the heart of Oconomowoc is highly rated for its exquisite food and incredible service.
- Lago Su Bella – Located on Lac La Belle Lake, this authentic Italian ristorante offers stunning lake views and food that will exceed your expectations.
- Belfrē Kitchen – This lovely modern restaurant located in Delafield serves a variety of highly-rated menu items paired with a quaint atmosphere.
In addition to many great cafes and restaurants, Oconomowoc offers a variety of fun activities and beautiful scenery to visit.
- Visit Downtown Oconomowoc – There are a variety of cute boutique and gift shop options to explore in downtown Oconomowoc
- Fowler Lake – This small lake with beautiful views features a two-mile walk-around path for you to enjoy.
- Lac La Belle Lake – With 1100 acres and many shallow areas, Lac La Belle Lake offers many fun aquatic activities for locals and tourists.
- Fox Lake Country Antique Mall – With over 20,000 square feet of antiques to explore, you will be sure to find something great to commemorate your Oconomowoc visit.
- Veterans Memorial Park – Located right on the lakeshore of Lac La Belle, the Oconomowoc Veterans Memorial Park provides a beautiful atmosphere to honor those who have served.